Mirabilis Design’s model-driven solutions enables design to meet the requirements and flexible for future enhancements. VisualSim is extremely powerful, very easy-to-use and faster time-to-results. Using VisualSim, a number of products are designed in the systems engineering space.
For a broader approach, VisualSim solution has been categorized into four industry-based application and they are:
What we do:
- Optimize and validate the specification
- Devise optimal architecture in hardware and software development
- Test and product debug
- Visualize the system operations, program flow, timing and power consumption very early in the design cycle without including the details of the control algorithm, DSP functions and exact hardware components
- Construct use cases and share them with partners and customers without divulging the implementation details
- Conduct stress tests such as traffic loading, fault injection and dynamic worst-case analysis prior to scheduling any new development
- Combine Finite-State Machine (FSM), data flow and discrete-event in a single model and capture the mathematical, processing flow and control details all in a single environment.